Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More Uncle Sam cards

Ok, here is my next post for the next 4th of July card.There are still a few  more to come.

I am still on a roll using that stamp set I got for the whole $2,  so I am really getting my monies worth out of it!
This one was so super simple. The paper was scraps from my stash from a project back in May. So I cut the paper to the size I wanted, stamped the image and colored it, then added some stickles to the star and a few pen doodles.
The America-America was on a piece of paper so I just trimmed it out and glued it on.
See, you can make a great card with only a few pieces of paper and without the Cricut -  Oh my!!!
 
I am going to link this card up to the following challenges.
Craft Us Crazy Red, White and Blue
Craft Your Passion – use the color Red
 
Hope you'll stop over to these blogs and enter a project too!
 
Here’s How I did it…
Card base is 5.25”x5.25”
Striped mat is 5”x5”
Stamped image is 2.75”x3.25” and then matted with an 1.8” mat
America border cut from printed paper
Used copic markers to color and stickles to accent

3 comments:

Cathy said...

adorable card, nice job:)

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Super cute card. Love all the patterned paper!

Adrian said...

very cute!