Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to You?

If it is your birthday, well, Happy Birthday. 

My Pink Stamper is having a challenge for anything Birthday today. 

So here is my Mr. Potato Head Birthday card. A fun card for any age, but I especially think a little boy might like this one. 
I cut off his real hat and replaced it with a birthday hat. 

Here's how I did it....
Base card is 6" square
Pattern Paper is from My Minds Eye
All other paper is from my stash
Mr Potato Head/layers cut at 4.75" from Toy Story, p. 61 
Birthday hat sized with my gypsy at 2.15" x 1.67" and cut from Simply Charmed
Sentiment from MPS Fancy Phrases
Button and ribbon from my stash
Stickles, chalk and doodles with my gel pen

16 comments:

Teresa Ciarleglio said...

I love Mr. Potato Head and your card...so super sassy!

Teresa
Www.totallylovecricut.blogspot.com

KarlaBear said...

I love this! So cute! I now think I need the Toy story cartridge.

Georgiana said...

How much fun! Great colors too.

Jen said...

This is fabulous!!!

Amy said...

This is so cute! I love Mr. Potato Head! Great card! :)Amy

Sarah said...

Love this soooo much! Great work!

DIANA L. said...

Neat images, love the patterned paper.

Cathy said...

He he he, what an adorable card!

flowerdisco said...

super handsome! too cute for its own good. :)

Michele Oliver said...

Love the card, way to much fun, anybody would definetly love it

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I love the Mr. Potato Head, I had not seen that imagine! It is so hard to keep up with all the images on all the cartridges.
tfs
Deanne
http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/2011/06/mini-for-corbin.html

Daisylove Creations said...

Wow, I LOVE your card!! You really did a fabulous job with the colors and overall design!! I have this cart and have not yet played with it, I know shame on me...lol! Thanks for inspiring me to use it
:0)
Hugs,
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Larelyn said...

Barb,
That is just the cutest card.
Hugs,

Amy said...

Wow! This card really caught my eye on MPS! It's so stinkin' cute! I think I need to add this cartridge to my list (the list is getting pretty long).... :) I am a new follower!
Amy

redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, I love Mr Potato head!! So cure!

Please stop over to my blog, I have an award for you to pick up!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is so CUTE!!! :-)