Saturday, June 30, 2012

Enjoying a wonderful weekend.

Hope everyone have great plans to enjoy A great weekend and are gearing up for the holiday week ahead. Northern MN is having fabulous weather so I will be trying to enjoy as much of that as possible.

I was playing around with my new Cameo the other day by coloring and printing digi stamps. I was thrilled to come across this website for Pure Innocence digi stamps. I am really enjoying and discovering what the silhouette software can all do.

I imported this digi, colored it and then cut it out. I love paper piecing but enjoy this as an alternative option.
I popped the digi up on the mat with pop dots, paired it with a super cute sentiment from my newest stamp set in my collection from CardzTV and added some other embellishments to make this sweet card.

Here's how I did it...
A2 card basez
Pattern papers from Echo Paper
Pure Innocence Digi from Heather Ellis
Tag/layer cut from Once Upon a Princess
Twine from Twinery
Button from my stash
Sentiment from CardzTV More Encouraging Thoughts stamp set

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Pretty in pink card.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a cute card. Love it:-) TFS

febe said...

Pretty card in simple layout and cute digi. :)

event management perth