Thursday, June 7, 2012

A lil Lady card

It's summer and that means my flowers are growing leaps and bounds in my garden and along with that comes the bugs. Not a big fan of those bugs, but do like paper bugs, especially lady bugs. 
Fantabulous Cricut's Challenge Me Monday challenge this week is to use a bug on your project. So here is my lil' lady.
Here's how I did it...
A2 card base with Bazzill paper
All other pattern papers from Hello Summer Echo 6x6 paper pad
Lady bug/layers cut at 3" from Live Simply cart
Mat/layers from Elegant Edges cart
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper
Buttons from my stash

11 comments:

Pat N. said...

Adorable! Love all your patterned papers.--Pat

Charlotte said...

What a cute card. Wonderful paper and a great cricut cut!
Charlotte

Georgiana said...

I sure do like this ladybug.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Kate said...

Love your card so pretty and the paper you used is just perfect.

Hugs,
Kate

Linda said...

I really like this card. The paper is so pretty and I love the little lady bug. Really cute!

Linda

Cindy Beland said...

WOW BEAUTIFUL job as always!I LOVE the great paper and colors,JUST PERFECT!Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

Sonya said...

Super sweet card...that "hello summer" paper pad is perfect for your little bug card! Glad you joined us at FCCB this week!

Arcy Scraps said...

What a cute card! Again, I love love love all the patterned paper you use! :)
Thank you for playing with us at Fantabulous Cricut!
♥ Cyndy

Sheila said...

I really like this. The colours and pattern are great!
Sheila FCCB DT

Sherrie K. said...

So cute Barb and the paper combo goes so well together. Great job!
Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

AmyJRockstar said...

Barb this is so cute! I have that cartridge, but I haven't even used it yet! Love this cut! Congrats on making the Top 5 again at FCCB! ;) Hope all is well in your world. :)

XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member & follower)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com