Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge

If you are looking for the Ginger Snap Scrap Blog Hop Day 2, Click here.

I needed another grad card so decided I would follow the Mojo Monday Sketch for some inspiration. 

I decided on the square version. 
I found some paper at our local craft store that represents the high school this grad attended.


You cannot see it in this picture but I added an action wobble to the owl so he moves back and forth with excitement to have graduated. 

I finished the inside of the card with more school themed paper and wood mount sentiment from Northwoods.

I then took my new set of Creative Time Stamps, All Around Everything Accessories and stamped the front of the envelope as well.

Here's How I did it...
Base card is 5.25" square
Paper is all from my scrap box other than school themed paper-not sure who the manufacturer is
Owl/layers cut at 2.5" from Hoot n Holler cart
Scallop Mat/layers cut from elegant edges
Grad hat from Locker Talk sized to fit owl on my gypsy
Front Sentiment is from My Pink Stamper
Inside Sentiment from Northwoods stamps
Twine from Twinery
Round stamps with diploma is My Creative Time all around Everything and Accessories stamp sets

4 comments:

jessica said...

This is awesome Barb!! Love the sketch and your take on it! Adorable owl!!!
TFS

Sarah said...

Great card Barb! Love your take on this sketch and the matching envelope is awesome!

Day Tripper Studios said...

love the background paper - kudos to whomever found that for this project

Kate said...

So Cute.

Hugs,
Kate