Friday, June 29, 2012

Let's Blow Bubbles!

Today is my DT day over at Ginger Snap Scraps. The theme for today is to use Bo Bunny products. 
I recently received this Adorable Bo Bunny 6x6 paper pad from the Ginger Snap Scraps online store.


It has lots of bright colors and the paper with all these dots reminded me of my son blowing bubbles when he was little. 
The bubble bottle and wand is a a freebie file over at svgcuts.

Have a great day and enjoy the upcoming weekend.

Here's how I did it...
Pattern Papers from Bo Bunny Hello Sunshine paper pack
A2 Base card from Bazzill card stock cut using Elegant Edges cart
Mat/layers from Elegant Edges cart
Bubble/wand/bubbles from SVG file
Sentiment from SMS Kids Incorporated stamp set

13 comments:

Linda said...

This is so adorable. I love the bubbles cut! This would make a cute card for my grandson who loves blowing bubbles!

Linda

Adrian said...

2 cute, love the colors!

Rosie said...

i love this card, too cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Cute love the shape of your card too.

Hugs,
Kate

Sarah said...

Shut the front door-- i am sooo in love with this! LOVE IT! This turned out perfectly amazing!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my gosh Barb...this is just an adorable card! I love all the bright, happy colors and that bottle of bubbles is too cute! What a fun, summertime card!

Connie Can Crop said...

Adorable paper and card!!
Connie W GSS DT Sister
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

Ann said...

Too cute, Barb!

recollectionalley said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the bubble wand!

Janea
www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

This is so cute. I have never seen the bubbles and wand, but I am glad I did now.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Sherrie K. said...

LOVE this!!! Awesome papers and sucha a great design-cute sentiment too!!
Also, thanks so much Barb for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comments and prayers..appreciate your thoughtfulness!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Candy said...

OMGoodness Barb!!! I Love,Love,Love this card! Awesome papers and that sentiment is perfect!
Candy

Anonymous said...

This is an amazing card Barb! GREAT work!