Monday, October 28, 2013

A Little Thank You.

Happy Monday. It's my design day over at Stamp Annie Thing stamps and I did a little  Thank You card for my stash. Can never had too many of these.
I used a couple different Stamp Annie Thing stamps this week to make my card. The super cute bunny comes from the For Peeps Sake Stamp set and the sentiment is from the One Cool Cat set. I added a little button with some hemp and I have a pretty Thank You card for my stash.

I am off to NYC today for work but no worries- I have lots of posts already lined up with some fun projects to celebrate this week of Halloween.

Have a crafty day!.

2 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

super adorable hugs

Migdalia said...

Love the color combo and adorable image!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥