Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Die Cuttin' Diva's Dessert Challenge- Yum!!

If you are looking for the SVG Cutting Files Gift Challenge Post, Click here.

It's Tuesday and time for another Die Cuttin' Diva's challenge. This week we are talking Desserts! That's right, it's Dessert day at Die Cuttin' Diva's and we want to see your projects that feature your favorite dessert.

I love this challenge because I love dessert and scrapping my favorite dessert recipes. Well, all recipes for that matter. Check out my Food Fare link above and you will see several of my favorites.

This recipe is a new one I discovered on Pinterest and it is a real winner. All my recipe pages are 8x8. That gives me enough room for my recipe and fun die cuts to embellish the page.

I ordered the Create a Friend cartridge as soon as I heard it was available and as soon as I got it, this little gal was the first friend I cut from it. I gave her a sweet PKS stamped face. The chocolate title is from the Cricut Lite cart, Sweet Shop. Lasagna script word was created in the Silhouette software and cut on the cameo.

This dessert is so yummy. If you try it, be sure to leave me a note if you love it too.

Be sure to stop by the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog this week to see the yummy  DT inspiration projects and link a project. I look forward to seeing your scrumptious creations. 

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute and yummy!

Sarah said...

Ah nuts I knew you were gonna make something so stinkin' cute with thie cart that I simply can't live without it!

Migdalia said...

This is just DARLING!! Love it!!!
Chocolate Lasagna?...YUMMO!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Gerda said...

What a super sweet little girll! Love your project! Have a great day.
Gerda.

Kate said...

Super Cute even her little freckles. Great Recipe.

L.B. said...

oh this looks so good and well now I really want to try this recipe

Jaren said...

This looks so cute! I love your recipe layouts! Chocolate Lasagna sounds awesome!