Friday, October 11, 2013

Festive Fall Tags- Prost!

Yup- still celebrating Oktoberfest!
If you saw my post a couple days ago, I mentioned an annual Oktoberfest party. Well, I was recently in Las Vegas for work and stopped by the Hofbrau House Restaurant there and picked up some german style napkins for the hostess. 
Of course, I needed to add a little tag to for them and the SVG Cutting Files Oktoberfest files worked perfectly. 
I used several different images from this set combined together for my little tags.I think they turned out rather cute!

Hope you all have a creative day!

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

They are just ADORABLE!!! LOVE them!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Kathy Salido said...

Just love your tags Barb!! I made a poster basically scraplifted from your Oktoberfest sign!!

Karen said...

adorable little beer drinkers!