Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Little matchbook treats

Well, it's only a day until Halloween. I have lots of fun treats to share I have been working on for this week. Here's a quick and simple one.
These are matchbook treats I did with some basic black card stock, scraps of pattern paper and some stickers from Doodlebug.



I added sentiments from the Jaded Blossom Halloween Candies Stamp sets on a die-cut made with the Jaded Blossom Charms and Banners die cuts to cover the staple that is used to keep the treats secured inside. I think they turned out so cute.

Have a crafty day!!

6 comments:

Kate said...

These are Adorable.

snappy scrappy said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Larelyn said...

Very cute, Barb and such a good way to use up extra scraps and stickers.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Migdalia said...

Super Cute & YUMMY! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

L.B. said...

LOVE these. Think they might be my favorites of all your fun treats

Georgiana said...

Fun idea!