Thursday, October 3, 2013

Enjoy the game!

Wow- where has the year gone. I can't believe I am talking hockey season already. As a season ticket holder of the local D1 college hockey team, we are getting excited for the season to begin in a week.
I have to miss a game due to travel for work and therefore will be giving the tickets to the neighbor to  use. I can't just hand the tickets over, I need to do a card for them! They have a little boy that I am sure will enjoy the game and the card with this little hockey player on it.

I used a hockey clipart set I had in my files for the hockey image. behind him is an image of an ice rink from the same set. I used the print and cut feature on the silhouette to cut the mat and player. Then I traced, printed and cut the hockey puck and attached it with some foam tape. 

Boy, that Silhouette Design studio is fun to use. I have so much to learn  yet. 

Hope they enjoy the game!



2 comments:

Karen said...

great use of clipart! sure she will love they will love the card and the game...sorry you have to miss it.

Sarah said...

EEK! This turned out super cute-- love how you added the logo! I am sure the neighbors will have a blast! I can't wait to see the updates at the arena! Definitely will need to find some tix!