Thursday, October 24, 2013

Gobble! Gobble!

Welcome to my Digi My World Design Team Day post. It s a new release week and I am showcasing the Turkey time Digital stamp set being released on Friday.
Since I am mass producing these Thanksgiving treat bags, I decided to blend and color my digital image on my computer. Then I used the print and cut feature with the Cameo to create and cut out the base of the label and the Turkey. 
It's hard to see in the photo, but the turkey is on foam tape.

The treat holder itself is just a 2.5"x5" piece of card stock scored at the 1/2" mark on each side to make a tray. The chocolate nuggets are covered in pattern paper cut at 1"x3". I used a pretzel plastic bag and tied it up with my tag and ribbon.  I found inspiration here and here for this project. 

Be sure to check the blog on Friday to see the newest releases. Have a crafty day!

7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Love your packaging... It's so festive!

Kate said...

Super Cute.

Jaren said...

These are so cute!! Great idea!

Kathy Salido said...

These are adorable Barb. Love how you covered the treats.

Gerda said...

These are super cute! I love the adorable tag! Have a great day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

ADORABLE!! love them!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

L.B. said...

Okay these are super fun