Thursday, October 31, 2013

Keep calm and spook on!

Yup, keep calm and spook on! What a perfect sentiment for today and for my spooky treats. 
Happy Halloween!!!

I am in NYC this week working the NYC Marathon this week. I thought it would be fun to do treats for my colleagues working with me. I really appreciate all their help and the long hours they will work this week.
I created the tags in the Silhouette Design studio. I welded the tag shape to a shadow of the little witch, from SVG Cutting Files.
I printed /cut the tags and the witch on the Cameo and then added the witch to the tag with foam tape. The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom Too Cute to Spook stamp set.I added chocolates wrapped with pattern papers and tied it up with some black tulle.

Have a crafty and spooky night!!

8 comments:

Creating Anniething said...

These are soo cute!!

Kate said...

Love you treats these are super cute!

Rosie said...

very cute

Jaren said...

Love them!!

Kathy Salido said...

Another great set of treat bags Barb!! Love how you welded the witch to the tag

Gerda said...

These are SUPER CUTE! Have a wonderful day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

I love these little treats!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

L.B. said...

Super cute