Thursday, October 10, 2013

DMW- Pumpkin Cuties!!

Morning everyone!
Today is my design day over at My Digi World. It's a great site for some really cute and fun digital stamps. I am so excited to be a part of this new team. 

Today I used a few images together on my card from the Pumpkin Patch Cuties Set to create my little scene on this card. 
I really love the fall season and all the colors and of course pumpkins. 
I sized and layered all the digital images I wanted on my computer and then printed it out and got to work coloring. 

We have lots planned over at My Digi World  so you'll want to be sure to become a follower so you don't miss out. You might also want to sign up for the newsletter so you don't miss any freebies along the way!

Have a creative day!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Love this so cute.

Rhonda Emery said...

what a cutie.

Migdalia said...

Adorable! I just LOVE it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Pat N. said...

What a cutie! Your coloring job is impeccable, Barb! Great card.

Karen said...

your coloring is sheer perfection super sweet!