Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Die Cuttin' Diva's - Halloween Challenge

It's Tuesday and time for another Die Cuttin' Diva's challenge. This week we want to see all your Halloween projects. If your like me, I am still cranking out spooky projects. Just love the fun colors, green, purple, orange and black.. 
My Halloween project today is a treat bag filled with candy corn taffy. My cute little Frank is from SVG Cutting Files. I added a web border on the bottom front part of the bag using a Martha Stewart punch. The spider in the web is from Jaded Blossom. Once the bag was filled I added a topper and some batty stickers. The sentiment says Monster Delights and is from my own BugBites Ghostly Greetings stamp set.

Be sure to stop by the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog this week to see the spook-tacular DT inspiration projects and link up a project. I look forward to seeing what you do.

9 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

what a cutie love it. hugs

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable topper!!!

Rosie said...

super cute treat bag

Kathy Salido said...

Love your SPOOKY treat bag Barb :)

Gerda said...

What a adorable treat bag! Love it! Have a great day.
Gerda

Kate said...

Adorable.

Pat N. said...

Cute candy treat bag! Wanted to also tell you how cute your mad scientist is. Super adorable!

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

how cute is this!

L.B. said...

Love him and all your others treats this week