Friday, October 4, 2013

A Nerdy Halloween!

Welcome to my first post as a new Design Team member for Digi My World!
If you have not stop by Digi My World yet, please do. You'll find some adorable digital images.

Today there is a new release called Nerdy Halloween. Oh they are so cute.
Each design team member today picked one of the images to showcase. I was lucky enough to get the Nerdy Bat!
I know many of you are nervous about coloring with copic markers and all that blending stuff. Well, I am here to tell ya, that you can still design with these little beauties without even picking up a marker!

For my bat, I just imported the image into the Silhouette Design Studio and colored him there. Then I just printed and cut him out. If you don't have this software, you can still print these images and use any marker you have on hand. There is no right or wrong when it comes to creativity, It's all great!
I put my nerdy bat on a wobble for a bit of action on this card  and added a sentiment from the BugBites Magic Spells Stamp set.

Here's a picture of the whole Nerdy Halloween images. Aren't they cute!
Stop by Digi My World to see all that's new!

6 comments:

Karen said...

oh those glasses crack me up!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card Barb! Great papers and love that bat-totally cracks me up!
Congrats on your new DT!
Have a great wknd!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

This is seriously TOO stinkin cute & funny!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Adrian said...

Super cute, love the wobble action!

L.B. said...

So so fun. Great first DT project

Kate said...

OMGOsh this is just way too cute.