Friday, October 25, 2013

Keep Calm and Zombie on!

I will warn you I have lots of Halloween treats to share.. so by Halloween you will be tired of seeing all the posts for them. 
I am not a fan of zombies, but this little monster is on the cute side. 
I put together this little treat bag for the neighbor boy. I have a bunch of Halloween stickers in my stash so this went together super quick. 

The sentiment is from Jaded Blossoms Vampire & Zombies, Oh My! stamp set. I stamped it onto a die cut from the Jaded Blossom Candy Charms and Banners die set. Added a little orange ribbon and filled the bag with goodies. 

For the goodies, I wrapped some Halloween washi tape around mini play-doh containers and then added a candy apple sucker, and those fun eyeball chocolates. 

This should keep him busy for a day or two!

Have a crafty day!!

7 comments:

Cindy said...

OMG That's super cute!

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Love that sentiment!
Anita

Creations by Patti said...

LOVE FRankie!!!! Thought he was a svg cut file........boo hoo........must be a sticker.

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...I love seeing your treat ideas!!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is super cute Barb!! Love it!!

Migdalia said...

TOO cute!! love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

L.B. said...

very very fun