Saturday, October 26, 2013

Black Cat Kisses!

Hope you are enjoying a nice fall Sunday morning. I have a little Halloween treat bag to share with you today.
I used a new file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons called Little Witches. It had this cute little black cat on it. 
I have a ton of Halloween papers but nothing seemed to fit this kitty. So, I turned to the PPPR digital papers and selected papers from the All Hallow's Eve Diamonds and Grids and All Hallow's Eve Stripes digital paper packs.
I printed the paper 12x12 and then cut the toppers. The topper is also a file from the PPPR Layered Labels 1 set. I just sized it to 4" and folded it in half to fit my plastic treat bags.

I finished off this project with a sentiment from  Jaded Blossom's Halloween Poop 2 stamp set and a little bling on the bow. 

I ended up making ten of these treat bags. Going to take them with me to NYC this week for my co-workers.

Have a crafty day!!


7 comments:

Gloria said...

Love it!! I really love the papers you used for the cat:) Super adorable treat bag. Thank You for sharing.

teachdanz said...

these are awesome Barb (as always :-)

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!

Migdalia said...

Stinkin Cute Treats!!! I am in love with this!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Candace Pelfrey said...

I love these Barb! Adorable!!!

L.B. said...

some awesome treat bags this week

Sonia said...

It is awesome Barb...and yummy:)...hugs...SK:)