Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cards for the Grads

Hey everyone- I am traveling this week for my real job, but I have worked ahead to have some posts ready to go this week for you.  

Summers around the corner and that also means school will be out soon and for those seniors, it means graduation. 
It is an exciting time for them, the end of high school and the beginning of a new adventure whether it be college or a job.  Exciting and scary all at once. 

My BFF has many friends and family graduations this year and she has been making graduation cards. I thought I would share her fantastic work with all of you. 
Here are three cards she recently finished.  
I hope the new grads know how special these cards are when they receive them.  

Hope you will leave a comment here for her so she knows what great work she does.


Only 4 days left until the start of the 
Grillin' & Chillin' Bug Hop. 
Mark your calendar!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

The Graduation card are wonderful! I love all three designs! i am done with graduation for the year but will definitely file these pictures away for next years ideas! Thanks for sharing!

roxie said...

Thanks for the great ideas! I am on my tenth graduation cards and may have more to make. Thanks for your creativity I am also going to make my daughter's master graduation card like one of yours. You are one talented person. I really mean that!!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, some great cards! I am so far behind on grad cards. I really need to get going on them. Thanks for the boot, LOL!
Sherrie K