Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS Natl Scrapbook Day Challenge #10

Challenge #10 if you are playing along over at My Pink Stamper is create a project with a pet on it.

I don't use the Paper Pups cart often, but there sure area a bunch of cute things on it.

It is hard to keep up when you have to do chores around the house, grocery shop and make dinner for the family.  I plan to be up a few hours to see if I can complete a couple more challenges. I will have to go back and look at all the projects link tomorrow.

Here's how I did it....
All paper is from my stash except for plaid paper which is from October Afternoon Campfire stack
Oval card base cut at 4.12" from Campin' Critters, p. 32
Plaid mat cut at 3.7" from Campin' Critters, p. 32
Puppy & butterfly/layers cut at 2.2" from Paper Pups, p. 89
EK border punch
Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Kids Incorporated stamp set
Ribbon, buttons, chalk and pop dots 

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Great paper and card design!

Jovan said...

This is another great card!

Emily said...

How adorable :) Great job with the challenge!!