Monday, May 2, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #58 - Flower Shower

It's Monday and time for another Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday project.
The challenge this week is to make a project with at least three flowers on it. 
This card could be used for Mother's Day, given to a friend, as a Birthday card, and more.  I may have to make a stack in multiple colors to have on hand. I really like the little girl. Found her on the Block Party Lite Cartridge.

The trick is to cut her big enough since there are many little pieces.

I would love to see what you can create for this challenge. Click here to link up so I can see what you can do.

Here's How I did it....
Standard A2 card size using scraps from my stash
Embossed card front with Cuttlebugs Bloom Dots embossing template
Martha Stewart border punch for pink border adding white rick rack
Girl/layers cut from Block Party at 4.75" ( hid her face on the gypsy)
Flower stems cut from Block Party and trimmed off leaves
Flowers punched with CM punch
Stamped face with Peachy Keen Wide Eyed Kids Face stamp set
Tag cut at 1" and 1.25" from Once Upon A Princess
Sentiment from My Favorite Sayings stamp set by My Creative Time
Stickles for flower centers
Glossy Accents for eyes and trim on shirt
Doodles with my pen and pop dots

I am also entering this into the Creative Sisters Challenge this week.

10 comments:

Kate said...

Great card, Barb! I love the image of that girl. I haven't seen her before! The embossed flowers look great with the cut flowers.

Rhonda Emery said...

really a cute card the little girl is adorable.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a cute little girl! Your card is very sweet and I like that it can be used for so many different occasions!

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is soo sweet!I love that little girl, She is sooo pretty!Super job,Have great day! :)

My Lil' Bits said...

Barb, this is adorable!

Sarah said...

Barb! Great work this little girl is adorable!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable!

Patti Ross said...

This is so darn cute!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Sisters Monday Challenge!

Patti Ross
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

Maquel said...

That girl is so adorable! I've wanted Block Party since the Lites came out, and haven't gotten it yet......you've renewed my interest! :) great enabling....oops, I mean, inspiration....this week!

Anonymous said...

I am so late posting comments, but I wanted you to know that I think your card turned out super cute! Have a great week!!!