Monday, May 9, 2011

MPS Natl Scrapbook Day Challenge Projects

I tried really hard to get through all the challenges, but just ran out of time. so here are the last three. Please be sure to hop over to My Pink Stamper to see all the fabulous projects people have linked up- they are amazing. 

 
I used the Simply Charmed cart to cut the glue bottle and scissor/layers at 1.75" from page 54
The box is made form an 8.5"x 11" paper just scored, cut and folded. 
The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper Scrapalicious stamp set
Face is from PK Wide-eyed kid stamp set
 

The ice cream cone is also cut from Simply Charmed on p. 44 at 3.5"
The face is from PK wide eyed kids
The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Kids Incorporated stamp set


Now for this Diva type card, I used the Forever Young cart and cut the glasses/layers at 1.4", p. 47
Used a Martha Stewart border punch and added some gems and ribbon.
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper Pinkalicious stamp set

Phew- that is a lot to get done. Have a great week.

12 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great projects!

Shelly said...

So Cute! Love the Ice Cream card and that stamp is PERFECT!! TFS!
Shelly

Adrian said...

you did a super job!

Mel said...

I've been trying to find a pattern for a box like you made in the 3-d challenge, do happen to have the dimensions that you used??? I would love to try my hand at one of those boxes!!! Great job by the way!

Faith Abigail Designs said...

These are super cute! The ice cream cone is my favorite. So adorable.

JanJan808Kreate said...

Such kute n kreative projectz...wish I was able to participate in MPS blog hop...TFS

Art by Andy Bauer said...

You did an excellent job! So much to do, yet so little time. I completely understand that! LOL

Dana said...

Please pick up an award that I gave you.

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Maureen Reiss said...

These are super cute !!

mamawcindy said...

You sure do make the Cutest things!!!! :0)

Unknown said...

Great job! I especially love your 3d project :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did an amazing job! I love all of your creations!!!