Friday, May 27, 2011

Grillin' n Chillin' Bug Hop starts in just one day!!

Yeah! only 1 day until we start the Grillin' & Chillin' Bug Hop.
 
Here's another little summer time card to get you ready for the bug hop weekend.
 
I don't know what that bird has on the grill, but I do know the designers that are participating in the Bug Hop over the next two weekends, have been cookin' up a menu full of summer inspiration.
Remember, you will be able to play along. 
Check out how starting Saturday right here at BugBites.

Here's How I did it...
Basic A2 card size and paper scraps from my stash
Bird/layers and grill cut at 3" from Three Birds on Parade
EK Border punch
Sentiment from Scrappy Moms The Charmed Life Stamp set
Scrap of ribbon
Chalk and doodles with my gel pen.

See ya tomorrow!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card Barb! I m still having issues with Blogger and have to comment as Anonymous on your site. Some blogs I can't even do that...so bummed!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

Super cute card! I can't wait till tomorrow!

Lisa said...

This card is just absolutely adorable, Barb! I'm looking forward to tomorrow!! :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Super Cute card! Excited to see the blog hop tomorrow!

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

This is so cute! Love that little grill! I can't believe out of all my carts, I don't have one grill! So excited for the hop tomorrow, thanks for letting me be a part of it! =)

Larelyn said...

Such a cute card - I love it (and you'll understand when you see my blog post tomorrow.

I'm having trouble commenting also. It seems to be in the comment boxes that are embedded in the posts. Darn!

Cricutjunkie said...

Your card is sooooo cute, I love the bird. I just saw this cart on sale for $19.99 @ cricutmachine.com, I may have to make a purchase. TFS Traci

Anonymous said...

Super cute card!!! Love it! -Sam