Monday, May 30, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #61

Happy Memorial day everyone!
If you did not see my blog this weekend, I want to let you know that today is the last day of part 1 of the Grillin' & Chillin' Bug Hop. 
I am giving away a Cricut cartridge to celebrate.
To be eligible to win,  do a project and include one of the three hidden bugs that have been hidden in one of the bug hop blogs. Find the three bugs, pick one and include it on your project. Link it up here and be in it to win it tomorrow. Get all the details here.

Now, over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday, there is a challenge going on to remember something, either a special person, time or anniversary.
I chose a simple anniversary card. I am still having fun trying some of the new carts on the E2. I really like the decals cart. The couple dancing reminds me of those couples you see at wedding receptions that dance so well together they look like they are floating on clouds. They make it so effortless and just enjoy being in each others arms.

Check out all  the other great DT projects and then link up one of your own.

Here's how I did it...
Basic A1 card size
Paper from my stash
Dancers/layers cut at 3.5" from Cricut decals
Anniversary stamp from Stampin Daisy's Just the Basics stamp set
Inside sentiment was a wood stamp in my drawer.
Ribbon from my stash

14 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cute, cute card Barb! I still haven't played with that cartridge on the E2. I love the way this turned out, got to give it a try!

Cindy Beland said...

Great card!Such cute and fun idea, I love it!!!:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! This looks like such a fun cartridge!

DIANA L. said...

These are adorable

VICTORIA said...

Love your card great job on it. Victoria :)

Anonymous said...

Cute card!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Super cute! I love this new cart too! It has so many adorable images! I love what you did with this couple! They are perfect for an anniversary card!
Amber

Jennie Garcia said...

Super cute card!! That looks like an awesome cartridge!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

My Lil' Bits said...

Your card is so cute!! I just love it.

Maquel said...

Super cute, Barb! I love the decal cartridge! It's adorable!

Sarah said...

This turned out great Barb. Looks like you're a pro on the E2 already! Nice work.

Kate said...

This is super cute, Barb! Aren't those lips fantastic!
(I'm SO sorry that I couldn't take part in your challenge. This month is crazy for me with school and very little crafting time. I really wanted to join in the fun.)

Lisa Norris said...

This is just sooo cute! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

AmyJRockstar said...

Barb,
This is so cute! I love this cartridge and would love to own it. Do you know if they sell it separately from the E2? Speaking of, how do you like the E2? Do you have the Expression and the Imagine too? I have both of them, but still kind of want an E2, but don't know if I can justify an actual NEED for it. ;) Let me know your thoughts! Great job on the card!

XO ~ Amy Jo (Follower, FCCB DT)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/