Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS Natl Scrapbook Day Challenge #1

This is my first time participating in My Pink Stampers National Scrapbook day and all the challenges, at least I am trying to do all the challenges in between laundry and cleaning. I am just finishing challenge one and I am already behind!!
The idea is to try and finish in an hour- well, it takes me 20 minutes to find a cut!
Guess it may be every other challenge.

Here it is.....


How I did it....
Standard A2 size card
Paper is all from my scrap stash
chalked the edges of the pattern paper in blue
Books/layers cut at 4.46" from Hello Kitty Greetings, p.62, then trimmed off the apple.
Cupcake/layers cut at 3" from Hello Kitty Greetings, p.41.
Stickles for the white frosting
Crimper for the cupcake wrapper
Book titles using MPS Sweetest Cupcakes Stamp set.

2 comments:

Jovan said...

I just love this! The sentiments are PREFECT!

Georgiana said...

This was a fun challenge. Love what you added to the cookbooks. I hope you will come check out my cupcake.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations
http://www.carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/