Monday, May 30, 2011

Last day of the Grillin n Chillin Bug Hop!!

It is the last day to link up a project for the 
Please be sure to follow the rules correctly. Those entries that have not will not be eligible for the prize drawing.

Your project needs to have one of the three hidden bugs from the hop, not just any bug. There are three bugs hidden along the way, please use one of them on your project.
Here's a hint.. one is an ant. There are two others.

I am so excited to see all the final entries.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Barb, I relinked my entry with an ant in the grass. I have no idea if I had one of the "hidden" bugs or not. I saw a ladybug, catapillar, dragonfly, bee, ant, worm....so REALLY unsure.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I thought I saw a dragon fly but now I am unsure! So I went back and added a cute bee which I am sure that I saw! LOL! I added the updated photos to my original!

Jessica Buffa said...

What a wonderful hop...thank you so much for a fun day of wonderful creations.