Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS Challenge #2

Ok- here I am finally posting for Challenge #2 over at MPS

It's a lot of fun to see how you can challenge yourself to come up with a quick project.  
Hard to do it when trying to do laundry...

This challenge was to use Kraft paper.
I really like the Campin' Critter Cartridge, so I picked this bear cut. He reminds me of Smokey the Bear, everyone's friend

Don't forget about the online Crop over at Frosted Designs. Some great challenges going on over there as well. 
Watch for my challenge and play along for a great prize!

Here's How I did it.....
Base card cut at 8.71" x 5.5" from Campin' Critters, p.31
Sized the pattern paper layer, p. 31, to fit on the card base and then trimmed off the bottom
Bear/layers cut at 4" from Campin' Critters, p. 41
Chalked all edges
Added a 1" x 4" strip of brown paper with border punched edge with EK punch
Doodles with my gel pen and pop dots.
Sentiment stamp from Pink by Design Woodland Critters

4 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

how adorable.

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

This is so cute! I really want this cart!! I'm trying to keep up with the MPS challenges, but I'm falling behind! Ugghh!!! LOL!!

Jovan said...

This is just so cute!

Anonymous said...

very cute!!! :-)