Monday, May 16, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge

I have been traveling this past week for work and therefore have not had any time to get a post up, but this week I should be back on track now that I am home again.

While I was gone my new Cricut Expression 2 arrived!!
I can't wait to start playing with it. It will have to wait another day though. Once I got back home on Friday, I gathered my scrap supplies and road tripped for 6 hours to my Aunt's house in northern MN with my friend to scrap and relax for three days.

I don't think I got to bed before 2 am each night. Now it is time to pack up for the trip home in the morning.

Here's a card I scrapped the other night for the Throwback Thursday Challenge.
Here's How I did it...
Base cut from CM Reminisce Cart- welded two together to make card base.
Cut the same shape just a bit smaller for the mat.
Dog is cut from Doodlecharms at 3.5"
Tag cut from Doodlecharms
Added some ribbon, doodles with my gel pen and a squiggle eyes
Sentiment from My Creative Time Stamp set


I also want to give a shout out to Debican to thank her for sending me the Cricut-tastic Award. Stop over and see what she has going on her blog. Thanks Debican, you are so sweet to think of me.

Since I have received this award before and it is just too hard to pick just a few of you, I give this award to all of my followers. Feel free to grab the badge below and post to your blog- you all deserve it!

6 comments:

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

What a cute card! I love that little dog from the DC cart. :)

Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Throwback Thursday Challenge!

Ruthie :)

Leanne said...

OMG!! This is just tooooo cute!! I love your doggie!! I don't know what paper you used but he is PERFECT and love the little bow you added SO CUTEEEE! Thanks for playing along with Emma's Throwback Thursday!! Hugs, Leanne

Jeanine said...

Very Cute!!!

girlia said...

very cute

Ulysses' mama said...

Very cute..several people have used that doggy but yours really seems to pop out. Love the blue ribbon..nice touch!

Glora said...

This card is just TOO adorable. I LOVE your puppy. SO cute! Hugs- Glora