Sunday, May 29, 2011

Quick card I was working on this weekend during the hop

While I was watching over all the fun during the Bug Hop. I was working on a graduation card.
I found some paper that had the name of the school for this graduate.I just had to use it.
The card is a 5" square card. I used the tiger from Create a Critter and the Gown from 3 Birds on Parade. The hat was from a sticker pack I picked up along the way. I think it turned out quite cute.
I am going to link this up to the Peachy Keen Let's face it Friday challenge which is Designers Choice this week and My Craft Spot which is Cute Critters.

Here's how I did it...
5"x5" base card.
Pattern paper from Reminisce
Tiger/layers cut at 2.5" from Create a Critter ( cut head and feet off to attach to gown)
Gown cut at 3" from 3 Birds on Parade (trim off head and feet)
Face is PKS Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Faces
Glossy accents over eyes and nose
Class of 2011 is printed from my computer and punched with CM circle punch
Inside congrats is a wood stamp I have in my drawer.
Orange brads and doodles with my gel pen
Hat sticker

8 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Tiger-riffic grad card. Have my grillin' entry post schedule for Mon 5/30 morn & will link to challenge afterwards.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

Peggy Sue said...

that is awesome! Love the robe and hat-too cute!
Peggy Sue

Joy said...

The tiger is so cute...great color combo too! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!
Joy

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Sooo cute!! Love the adorable critter in the graduation garb! The face stamp is great! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is super cute! I love that you dressed your critter up for the occasion! So creative and the colors are really great! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!
Amber

Kate said...

This is adorable, Barb! What a super tiger. I love that hat. It looks so real! Great job with the face, too. I've got to get some of those critter faces!!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

jennyplace2 said...

OMG! This is just so adorable! Love everything about the card! Thanks for joining in the challenge at My Craft Spot.

Amy C said...

Way too cute!! I love the face on the tiger. Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!!

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy