Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS Challenge #12

Well, as you can see, I am jumping all around with Robyn's National Scrapbook day challenges. I start out working on one challenge and then an idea comes for another so I switch gears.

So challenge #12 is a project with a kids theme.
I wanted to use Robyn's Boy Crazy stamp set for this one. I don't use the Sesame Street carts often either, so today has been good for me to use carts that have been collecting dust.

Here's how I did it...
Standard A2 size card
Paper from my scrap stash
Super Grover and layers cut at 3.5" from Sesame Street Friends, p. 63
Martha Stewart border punch
MPS Boy Crazy stamp set

3 comments:

Jovan said...

WOW...I love this Super Grover card!

Sherrie K. said...

Cute card!! Well done:) You mentioned you had been trying to reach me regarding the blog hop. Just in case you did not get my message today, here is my email: jskoning@msn.com
Talk soon,
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Nuts in a Tree said...

Super Grover is super cute! Such a fun card!

Rhonda :)