Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cheat Sheets

Do you ever find yourself looking for a certain image from a cricut cartridge that you saw at one time and now when you want to use it,  can't find it?

If you have Design Studio or a Gypsy, you are already familiar with the search feature to find all the images on all the carts. For example, if you are looking for a snowman, you type in snowman and the software tells you all the cartridges that have a snowman image on them.

Well, what I discovered is this is not always exact and does not always return all the images.

I happened to come across a blog, Just A Scrappin' that has Cricut Cheat Sheets. Just click the Cheat Sheets tab at the top of the blog. After joining the group, which is free,  you will receive by email or have access online to pdf's that are in alpha order by image name or in order by cartridge name. I have used them several times and they show me more images than what I find when I search on DS or my Gypsy. The sheets are updated regularly and a link emailed to you so you can download the latest version. There is even a sheet for image carts. 

Let me know if you find this helpful.

0 comments: