Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My First Blogger Award!

I am ecstatic this morning. I found out last night and this morning that I have received my first blogger award from two different fellow bloggers!

Lisa over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and 
Janice at Cricutology both have  received this award as well, which is very much deserved, and they both have passed it along to me.


This makes me so proud. Thank you  everyone for  following and reading my daily posts. 

 To accept this award need to:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded me
2. Share 8 things about myself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers I recently found
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award

Here are the eight things about myself:

1. I, Barb, am a full time corporate meeting planner
2. I live in Minesota and have all my life
3. I love to travel and when I travel I seek out scrapbook supply stores
4. I am a big hocky fan
5. I enjoy planning themed scrapbook retreat weekends for my friends and family
6. I am married and have a son in college
7. I am obsessed with getting all the new cricut cartridges that come out, however, my budget does not always allow me to
8. I love reading other scrapper blogs and seeing their great  ideas.

There are several blogs I follow by some extremely talented people, but the ones I have recently come across are below and I recommend you check them out as well.

Thank you once again for making my blog such a huge success so quickly!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for thinking of me :) I love getting to know a little bit more about fellow bloggers! I can imagine that if I ever traveled I want to do some scrappy shopping too. I used to LOVE hockey, my Dad used to have season tickets to the team that played here in CO when I was a kid. Thanks for sharing your fun facts :)