Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Think Pink!

This post is dedicated to a special aunt who is in the hospital right now. I am thinking of you and sending you well wishes RL.


Yes, it is a pink card. I think I have plenty of Valentine's cards now. But, it is that time of year and there are so many cute things to stamp, cut, etc. When I was doing the black and white card a few nights ago in my hotel room, I also stamped and colored a few additional SU Greeting Card kids images. Nothing wrong with black and white, but it was screaming for color. I did two, one with a green dress and one with a blue dress.  I was inspired to use the one with the green dress after hearing what the Wacky Wednesday Challenge is over at More Than Favors. The challenge is to use pink, green and brown on a project.

I am also super excited to announce that I will be a guest designer over at More Than Favors next week. Please be sure to follow and watch for my project. I hope I can do a good job.


Now back to this card.


Here's how I did it...
Pink paper from Lasting impressions
Striped card stock from Pebbles New Arrival- the stripes are embossed - very cool.
Paper scraps from my stash
Copic markers
SU Greeting Card kids stamp
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper Love-alicious
Pop dots to raise the stamped image.

3 comments:

SpantastiKreations said...

That little girl is adorable.

TFS,
Erin
http://www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com/

Jillian said...

Hi there! I am happy to be your newest follower! I found your blog from the Wacky Wednesday challenge. Love your card, it is too cute!

Jillian
jillianbeancrafts.com

4kids4 said...

Adorable card...I just LOVE that image. It reminds me of a doll my mom has had for years...TFS!

~Sharon C.