Thursday, January 13, 2011

Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge


That's right, another challenge entry for me. All of a sudden I can't resist one. 
They have so many cute ideas over there at Scrappy Moms Stamps and they are starting Tuesday challenges on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month. All entries are placed in a drawing the end of the month for a prize. Gotta Love prizes.

The first challenge is to use a cut from the Birthday Bash cartridge.  This card is a bit plain, but gets the point across. It is super simple and quick to make. 
So if you need a birthday card in the next 30 minutes, you can do it!!


Here's how I did it...
All paper is from my scrap box
Punched the green with a Martha Stewart border punch 
Cut the B'day cake from Birthday Bash, p 25 and all layers at 4"
Embossed the cake layer, but you do not need to if you pressed for time.
Added some ribbon and stickles.
Sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamp set Simple Sentiments.

Pop it in an envelope and instant Birthday card.

3 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute - I love the zigzag border punch! Thank you for playing a long with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

the cricutologist said...

So cute! Love that sparkly candle! Great job! I am now a follower!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cute cute cute card! and oh how I love stickles! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
liz :o)