Monday, January 24, 2011

Food Fare

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.I have been trying to come up with a cool name for my new tab on this blog where you will be able to find posted recipe scrap pages. Not sure I love it, but it works. Welcome to Food Fare. This will be the new home of images for any recipe page I post. That way you all can come back at anytime and grab a recipe. If at anytime, the recipe is hard to read, just send me a note and I will be glad to forward a copy via email 
If you missed my first recipe post, you can find it here.
Here is the next one. These are really yummy.
Here's how I did it...
Pattern page/page cut to 8x8
Monsters and lamp post cut from Mini Monsters cart.
Font and shadow font cut from Feeling Groovy cart
Maratha Stewart drippy goo border punch. 
Added some chalk, doodles with my gel pen and some squiggle eyes.
Enjoy!! 
This project can also be found posted for the Monday challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut for the Challenge Me Monday #44 Challenge and at Penny's Paper Challenge

10 comments:

BrendaB said...

Your recipe sounds yummy! I love the little monsters on you page! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

Jean said...

Very cute. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

4kids4 said...

Your page is adorable...great monsters!...and the recipe sounds yummy! I'll be back for more! :-) TFS!

~Sharon C.

Saundra said...

Love Mini Monsters! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

Andrea said...

I love this cartridge, and love what you did with it. Looks like a good recipe too! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Julye said...

Love the monstrs thanks for sharing with us all here at Penny's and good luck.

Valerie said...

What a fun idea!! Super cute. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

Jennifer aka Scrappin' Aggie said...

'Sweet' idea for your recipe cards!! Mini Monsters is one of my fav carts. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB :O)

Lori (THCEO) said...

This is sooooo super-cute! I love your idea! Thanks for playing along at FCCB! :)

Angji said...

I think I would have to make the recipe since it's got such cute monsters on it! ;) Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!