Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mini Notes

Hey everyone. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Did you guys all see the post over at My Pinker Stamper. 10 New stamps sets- Holy Moly! I better start saving my pennies now. 

Ok- one day left and I get to go home. I do have to say the weather is a bit warmer than Phoenix. Tomorrow is the ING Miami Marathon. Part of the weekend events included a 5K run. Well, I ran and had a pretty good time, not to mention a big medal for finishing.

It has been a busy 8 days. I just don't have the energy to try and make anything tonight- especially since I have limited tools and supplies. So my post today is a set of mini note cards that I had done a bit ago, but they are sooo cute.
These are great for quick little gift cards or as a gift set in the cute card holder.  All cuts on the cards are from one of my favorite cart, Create a Critter. Cut sizes vary. Finished card size is 3" square or 6" x 3" folded in half. Sentiments are all from My Pink Stamper stamp sets. Directions for the mini magazine holder can be found here
Hope you all give it a try and create your own special designs.
I hope you come back next week when I am a guest Designer over at More than Favors.

1 comments:

4kids4 said...

These are adorable...perfect for a quick note...tfs!

~Sharon C.