Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Friday!

I decided I would start going through all my cricut carts and try and do at least one cut from everyone I have.  I need to look closely at ALL the different images in the book and how they can be used in different ways. I tend to go back to my favorites all the time.

I received some new Scrappy Moms stamp sets yesterday so wanted to use them.

The mug and all layers are cut at 4" from the Cheerful Seasons CM cart, p.64
The paper & snowflake sticker border are from Creative Memories Cheerful Winter additions pack
I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the bottom edge 

I don't have an oval punch so I cut the oval for the sentiment Using the Plantin' Schoolbook's end cap feature on my Gypsy. It is cut at 3" wide and 1/2" tall.

Stamped the sentiment from Scrappy Moms Winter wishes set with Stampin' Up's Lovely Lilac and added the brads. 

Doodled with my white gel pen and brown marker; attached mug with pop dots.

Hope you find a free moment to enjoy a soothing cup of cocoa today!

0 comments: