Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm Going to be a Guest Designer X 2--Oh my Goodness!!

You may have noticed a couple new buttons on the right side of the blog. One for More Than Favors and one for the Pink Cricut. I have received word this week that I have been asked to be a guest designer for both! I can hardly believe it.

Watch next week for my project on More Than Favors!

My submission for the Pink Cricut Design Team member consideration was this recipe page. Be sure to jump over to see all the new Design Team members here.
I am honored, excited, proud and nervous as I begin to think of what projects I will come up with. Keep watching to see what I come up with and wish me luck!!

My Pink Stamper also has a challenge this week to make something yummy. Check it out.

5 comments:

Rene's Craft Corner said...

This was a really neat idea. And Congratulations on the design team! Good Luck! ~ Rene'

{Raechel} said...

WOW Fabulous page! Super cute!
Congrats on the design teams!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

Adrian said...

Congrats!

DIANA L. said...

This is a cute idea for a recipe card and the recipe looks pretty good also
Congratulations have fun with it.

Carina (PaperJunky) said...

WOW that is Awesome, i am now a Follower
Carina
http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/