Monday, January 10, 2011

Tea Time

First week of January is already gone- wow.

Friends and family who know me, know that I like to try new recipes as well as scrap them.
I love participating in recipe scrap swaps as well and have hosted several the last few years. It's fun to get new recipes from others and to see their creative styles on the pages.
 
Who knows- perhaps a recipe swap on this blog is in the future.

I scrap my recipes to an 8x8 page size. Gives me enough space to add fun details and still be able to read the recipe. Soon I will have a tab at the top of the blog where I will keep all the recipe pages in one spot so for you foodies, it will be quick and easy to find them.

On to the first recipe post....
When I am not blogging, I am a full time meeting planner so I travel quite a bit. I love to gather recipes from the places I travel and the chefs I work with. Below is a recipe I received a few years ago when I was in Las Vegas. I make this recipe all the time.

I do not recall the paper I used because I am usually using scraps, but the letters are cut from the Mickey Font and the gal serving tea is from the Cricut Lite Cart, Block Party. I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the white card stock, added stickles and some buttons. Hope you have a chance to try them.

0 comments: