Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stylish Blogger award strikes again!


I can't believe it, three blog awards in about a week. Awesome. Thank you so much to Janice over at Cricutology for recognizing my new blog. There are so many great blogs with talented designers, that this is a privilege to be recognized. Thank you!

Upon receiving this award I must thank the person who gave this to me and link it back to their blog and share 8 things about myself. Also, pass along the award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered and leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.

 Here are 8 of their blogs in no particular order that I have found from projects they have posted on some challenges I am participating in. Check them out. 

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Thank you for the award! :) I look forward to seeing more of your amazing projects!

Joanna said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really appreciate you thinking of me! Congrats to you also, you're very sweet! :)