Saturday, January 22, 2011

Snowman Challenge

This is a quick post since I am out of town this week on business. I am going to try and keep up to date with the posts, wish me luck. 
This challenge comes from Cricut Cardz Challenge blog.  I did a snowman box card that has a little gift, some hot cocoa. I love using the cute little decorative cocoa packets. I decorate these card boxes based on what is on the cocoa packet. My inspiration comes from an old post I found on Mrs B's craft room blog. She does beautiful work. So here is my version.  The inside of the box card has a window for the cocoa packet picture to show through.


Here's how I did it...
Cut the box following instructions from Mrs B's Craft Room video, link is above.
Snowman and all layers cut from WinterFrolic, p.31 at 3.5" 

Paper from my scrap stash.
Added Peachy keen face stamp for nose and some stickles.
Sentiments from My Pink Stamper Winter Punnies stamp set.
Doodles with gel pen and fine tip brown marker

3 comments:

Anita said...

Love them!! Great Job! Thanks for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge. Anita

Jeri said...

Too cute. Great project and oh so useful. Thanks for sharing with us at Cricut Cardz.

Melissa said...

So cute, and it's just perfect for the challenge, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.