Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Stamps

I know we are past the holidays, but it's never to early to start thinking about next years cards, right...LOL.
Seriously, I picked up some holiday stamps at Michael's during their after xmas sale. 75% off! How could I refuse, not to mention I had a gift card burning a hole in my purse. 

Well, I couldn't let them sit in the drawer a whole 12 months without trying them out. Below are two really quick cards.  These were made totally of scraps I have in my scrap box. The Filigree Santa is from Inkadinkado the cute St. Nick with the striped stockings is a Heros stamp. 

Remember, Robyn over at My Pink Stamper will announce her selection for her last two stops on her new design team Friday night. Stop over here to check out all the great cards and projects everyone has been posting. They are all really cute. 




1 comments:

Sandy C said...

Love the St. Nick card with the striped socks..too cute!!